PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN for our Athens, AL office
We are currently seeking ambitious and organized applicants for Pest Control Technicians to make service calls to customers and apply treatments as necessary. In addition, you will identify opportunities to up-sell additional products and services – and receive additional commission income for those sales. We'll even help you get your state license, which will earn you even more income!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
* Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
* Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
* Complete required production forms at end of daily route.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
* Assist in sales to current customers through contact on route.
* Other duties as assigned.
Applicant must hold and maintain a valid driver's license.