We are currently seeking ambitious and organized applicants for Pest Control Technicians to make service calls to customers and apply treatments as necessary. In addition, you will identify opportunities to up-sell additional products and services – and receive additional commission income for those sales. We'll even help you get your state license, which will earn you even more income!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
* Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
* Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
* Complete required production forms at end of daily route.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
* Assist in sales to current customers through contact on route.
* Other duties as assigned.
Applicant must hold and maintain a valid driver's license.
Looking for individual with strong pest control knowledge, customer service skills and the ability to plan, supervise and evaluate the work of assigned personnel.
Valid drivers license and TN C07 Certification is REQUIRED.
Duties include but are not limited to: Train and supervise assigned personnel; evaluate work of technicians and report discrepancies to management; estimate time, materials and personnel need for treatment at sites; and order and maintain supplies.
Please apply online.
Seeking highly organized, detail-oriented individual with strong data entry and spreadsheet abilities. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel is a must. Applicant must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment. Please apply ONLINE!